BALLOON FLIGHTS FROM MARRAKECH
See the wonders and beauty of Marrakech and the surrounding area from a uniquely different perspective – standing in a huge basket and floating smoothly through the skies wherever the wind decides to take you. With eerie silences between the loud bursts of the burners, amazing panoramic views, beautiful landscapes and the unreal, ‘toy town’ look of the city and villages below, this is guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime, leaving you with wonderful memories that will last forever.
Hot Air Ballooning
- 06:00 hrs – You will collected from your hotel in Marrakech for the 45 minute drive in a 4×4 vehicle through the countryside to the chosen launch site.
- 07:00 hs – You will watch the launch team prepare the balloon for departure and receive a full safety briefing.
- 07:30 – 08:30 hrs – The flight will cover between 15-25 kms (depending on the wind speed), taking you over the beautiful countryside and local villages surrounding Marrakech.
- 09:30 hrs – After a gradual descent you will be taken into a village for mint tea and home baked bread before being transferred back to Marrakech.
- 11:30 hrs – Arrive back at your Marrakech hotel or Riad.
Please note that you may share the balloon basket with other people, unless you choose one of the exclusivity options
- Standard Balloon flight (up to 10 people): £165.00 per person
- V.I.P. With champagne (up to 8 people): £195.00 per person
- Top V.I.P. Balloon exclusively for your group and with champagne (up to 8 people):** £465.00 per person** for first two people, £250.00 per person for any additional balloonists.
- Royal Flight – Balloon exclusivity with champagne breakfast. £545.00 per person
- Romance flight – Seduction option with the basket decorated with pink upholstery and flowers (available on the V.I.P, Top V.I.P. and Royal fights) Supplement of £50.00
- Romance flight – Fascinsation option – as with the seduction option but with music also included – Supplement of £75.00
Payment for these flights will be taken by Complete Morocco. A pre-paid voucher will then be issued with your travel documents. Cancellation or postponement due to adverse weather conditions by the Balloon company is at their discretion, and a full refund will be given by us if your flight is cancelled by the organisers.