Explore the Moroccan desert trekking : Berber kasbahs, remote sand dunes, camels and wonderful gorges. The Desert can be an inspirational experience at night, with the air being crisp, clean and clear, the stars being so close you can almost touch them and a silence that is deafening.
In this trip we visit Kasbahs to view the Berber architecture in the Draa Valley, walk through palm threes and oases and trek the sand dunes at sunset. desert trekking.
- Arrival at Marrakech or Ouarzazate, welcome and transfer to your hotel.
Marrakech / Ouarzazate / Zagora - Draa Valley - IminTakkate
- After breakfast ,Transfer by 4×4 or minibus from Marrakech or Ouarzazate to Zagora-IminTakkate
IminTakkat - bouigawarne dune
- Today we passing through a palm grove and a stony plateau, with a parade of Berber villages; along OuedDraâ to arrive at Bouigawarne dunes. 5 to 6 hours of walk. Overnight in camp.
Bouigawarne dune - Larjame dune
- This morning we Walk on small dunes dotted with trees Tamaris and then a plateau to reach the small dunes of Larjame. 5 to 6 hours walk. Overnight in camp.
Larjame dune - Regabi dune
- Today we walking through the dunes and we crossing of a rocky plateau before coming to the beautiful dunes of Regabi. 5 to 6 hours walk. Overnight in camp.
Regabi dunes - OuledDriss
- this morning we Walking on the spectacular small dunes of Tamaris, then through a drained Oued on to M’Ouzmou. 5 to 6 hours of walk. Overnight in camp.
Transfer by 4x4 or Minibus to Ouarzazate or Marrakech
- Night at the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport for departure.
Food during the trek.
Camels for the trek.
Transport from to Marrakech.
|Personal spending .|
Personal travel insurance..