authentic morocco tours – 8 day authentic morocco desert tour
Experience morocco by 4×4. Drive through the high atlas, to enjoy and get closer to traditional berber life. Experience the vast range of landscapes across the atlas mountains. Travel to the southern east of morocco with its special architecture :kasbahs, kasars and valleys.
- Arrive in marrakech,meet your guide and transfer to hotel or riad
- Drive from marrakech towards the high atlas gettwhere you will see Mount Toubkal,the highest mountain in north Africa. Drive through tizi-n-tasste to reach the amazing labyrinth of taroudante,visit the old town and have lunch. Continue to the campsite in tioute, among the palms.
- Drive to the extreme south of morocco, passing through berber villages and towns to reach the colourful valley of Tagamoute. Stop for lunch and continue to our campsite in Tata, after visiting the old caves of AitKine on the way.
- Drive to the sand dunes of chegaga, via the cascades of tissante(salt). Stop for lunch and take the path of ralydakar to reach our campsite amoung the dunes.
- Drive through the sahara to get to the old village of m’hamid , built 5 centuries ago. It is the last village before the borders with Algeria. Keep driving to reach the draa valley, the longest valley in morocco at 1100 km and inhabited by many civilisations(nomadic tribes from subsahariencountries,jewish,berbers and arab people). Pass Zagoura, the capital of the southern east of morocco, which used to be the cradle of the dynasties that have ruled the country since the 10th century with almoravides till 15th century with saadiens. This town used to be a crossroad of nomadic trading tribes. Stop for lunch in the valley and continue to our kasbah in agdz.
Agdz-Ouarzazate-Fadghat Pass-Aitali Atn-itto
- Drive to the town of Ouarzazate crossing the anti atlas mountain range and drive up through fadghate pass to reach our campsite or guest house at the impressive tassoute valley in the high atlas. Lunch on way
- Last day driving of this big adventure across the sahara and atlas mountains. Head back to marrakech via the natural bridge of imi –n-ifri (the mouth of the cave)indemnate. Stop for lunch and drive back to our hotel in marrakech. There will be free time to explore this pretty town,classified one of the ten cities in the world, to see at least once in your lifetime .
Transfert to airoport
NOTE : If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you’re looking for ,contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.