NORTH OF MOROCCO FROM FES
NORTH OF MOROCCO FROM FES.This itinerary takes a week to cover the North of Morocco. Take the train across Europe or fly to Tangier; after a short stay, head through the picturesque Riff Mountains, stopping for a couple of chilled out nights in Chefchaouen before hitting the madness of Fes. Take an excursion to the imperial city of Meknes and the Roman Volubilis.
This is a suggested itinerary – we can customise it to provide the Moroccan holiday of your preference.
Fes -Taounat - Rif - El Houseima
- One of our staff will ‘pick you up at your Riad / Hotel. You start ‘at a time of El Houseima. This beautiful city in the developing world and ‘definitely a pearl of the Mediterranean. With its beautiful coves, scenic spots, sand-coloredocher and black. A stunning landscape. On the way we will cross the mountains of the Rif and its villages and crops typical of a Mediterranean climate. Lunch along the way. Arrival in the afternoon on the coast. Accommodation in Hotel and overnight.
- After breakfast tour of 2 hours to the beaches most ‘famous in this small town overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Rest of the day free to spend at the beach or hiking in the city ‘. Overnight at Hotel.
El Houseima - Targuist - Chefchaouen
- We will leave this beautiful seaside town on the chain to head of the Rif who cross to arrive in Chefchaouen. Landscapes typical of a Mediterranean climate with crops of wheat, figs, olives and cedar trees. Roads that are articulated around the pine forests. Lunch on the way. Arrvo in the afternoon in Chefchaouen. Accommodation at Riad / Hotel.
- Free day to get lost in the myriad streets of colorful blue and purple and blue of this city ‘unique. Roads that pululano stalls and bars. Town character cheerful. Overnight at Riad / Hotel.
Chefchaouen - Volubilis - MoulayIdriss - Meknes
- After breakfast depart for Volubilis. Here are preserved the ruins of an old city ‘of Rome. Unique Roman site in Morocco. Short visit (free). We will go to where MoulayIdriss and ‘buried the founder of the dynasty Idrisside. Lunch on site. After lunch you get to Meknes where a local guide, recognized by the State of Morocco, will accompany ‘the discovery of the most’ beautiful city ‘of the nation. Accommodation and overnight in Riyadh.
Meknes - Fes
- After breakfast depart for Fes. Another fantastic city ‘that is located between the mountains of the Middle Atlas and the Rif Here you will visit the city’ accompanied by a local guide, recognized by the State of Morocco. Lunch in the Medina. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Riad.
Transfer to the airport
- You will be accompanied to the airport depending on the time of your flight.
NOTE : If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you’re looking for ,contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.