Localmoroccotours offer private FES TOURS to explore Morocco best destinations for your Morocco vacation, including the north of Morocco,Chefchaouen and Volubilis.
- Our guide English will accompany you to discover the intellectual capital and craftsmanship. Exceptional tourist destination , Fes is the most among the imperial cities of Morocco . Considered the pearl of the Arab world is also the spiritual and cultural center of the traditional Morocco . It is divided into Fes slJédid( new ) and Fez el Bali (the old ) . The city is divided into three areas: the old Medina, the new medina and the Ville Nouvelle , built by the French in the nineteenth century, with large squares and wide viali.Nella old medina , Fes el Bali , there are no cars , you can walk through the many narrow streets , in a city that seems to be part of the passato.pranzo still in the medina and souks in the various continuation , here we can buy everything , live animals , flowers , craft items , all wrapped up in an intense perfume of cedar wood. In the old town you can still see the children who go to fetch water from the fountain in the square , while work objects with ancient instruments , the women who make bread at home and improvised street food vendors . Night at the Riad .
- Departing after breakfast headed to Chefchauen. To meet the road with big mountains forests, lakes and streams of water. Especially in the summer is a destination that is used to escape the heat of the desert. In this area of Morocco, very close to Tangier, have also settled many Spaniards and Europeans in general. For now we get lunch in town where you can have lunch and take a pleasant walk in peace for all its beautiful streets. Dinner and overnight at the Riad.
- This day is dedicated to relaxation and shopping. This town is so enjoyable that we thought we’d let you all enjoy a day yet. Visit all the shops, the market for fruit and vegetables, its small squares and terrace bar. After all, most of the time you will spend taking pictures at every street corner view of the beauty of the walls of this town, these colors white, lilac and blue seats reminiscent of the sea rather than a mountain. Delizoso landscape. There aspettermo for dinner at the Riad. overnight stay.
- We will leave early in the morning, after breakfast at a time of Volubilis: the ruins of this city speak of an ancient past that still leaves the signs of the ancient Roman Empire. Surrounded by wheat fields and lagoons populated by birds will give you an unusual landscape for Morocco. After the visit depart for Meknes which is a small provincial town that you can visit in half a day, is at the same time very quiet and peaceful, compared to other big cities. Meknes which stands on a plateau, is surrounded by thick walls and is crossed by the river OuedBouferkrane. All around is a very fertile valley, where they grow wheat and cereals, which are important resources for the economy of the city. Evening arrival and accommodation in Riyadh.
- After breakfast we will meet a local guide who will take you to discover the beautiful buildings of this imperial city. The Place el-Hedim was once a meeting place for street artists although in recent years has a little ‘lost this feature. The Jewish Mellah district is located to the west instead of the square. At the Imperial city of Moulay Ismail is accessed through the imposing and magnificent Bab El Monsour whose name comes from its architect. The port, one of the few monuments still intact, is the real attraction of the city. Is an adaptation of the classic style Almohad characterized by additions and decorations styles totally different from each other. At the gate of Bab el Monsour there it joins another small one in the same style: the Bab Djemaa en Nouar. Do not miss, in the medina of Meknes, the Medersa mosque, a Koranic school, which was built around 1350. Lunch and transfer to Fez where we arrive in the evening.
NOTE : If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you’re looking for ,contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.